Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gluten Free

I can't remember when I didn't have celiac disease, twenty-two months is very young. I've been so angry about this thing I've no control over and can't do anything about. I should have accepted this part of myself long ago, it's not really that much of problem in my everyday life anymore. I'm old enough to cook for myself. I have to get ready to move out in August and feed myself or help a college cafeteria feed me. So, I'm finally getting okay with disease. It's still a fight for me because the idea of that my body can just destroy itself so easily bothers a lot, but I'll just have to accept that part to.

Anyway, this is the best GF blog ever. Really. It's wonderful and helpful even to an old hand at this. And to Ms. Ahern, Thanks a million and I'll be buying your book as soon as I've got Christmas money.

No comments: